Terms & Conditions
1. All goods remain the property of Cairns Tyre Specialists Pty Ltd until paid in full.
2. Cairns Tyre Specialists reserve the right to change prices and specifications on products without prior notification.
3. Orders will not be despatched until payment has been received in full. Cheques need to be cleared before constituting payment unless otherwise agreed in writing before an order is placed - Account customers only.
4. If goods are damaged in transit this must be recorded in writing at the time of receipt. We cannot accept responsibility for damaged goods if the carriers proof of delivery has been signed for as received for in good condition. Please check carefully.
5. If goods are found to be faulty or incomplete - this must be reported to Cairns Tyre Specialists in writing within 7 days of receipt or collection of goods.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
6. For goods returned / cancelled within 7 days of receipt or order. The purchaser is responsible for ensuring return of goods and resulting expenses.
7. All returns must be received in good condition at Cairns Tyre Specialists head office. Goods will not be accepted if they are damaged in any way.
8. Goods will not be accepted by Cairns Tyre Specialists if they have been fitted or altered in any way.
9. All delivery costs and insurance for goods when sending returns back to Cairns Tyre Specialists head office must be paid for by the customer unless making a prior agreement in writing with Cairns Tyre Specialists.
10. Returns must be adequately wrapped and at least as well protected as it was sent by us originally. Items inadequately protected/wrapped will not be accepted for return, or a charge may be made to rectify.
11. Goods returned to Cairns Tyre Specialists for credit that have been ordered correctly or incorrectly by a customer will be liable to 10% restocking charge for returns after 7 days. Refunds will be less the original carriage charge incurred by Cairns Tyre Specialists
12. Refunds are payable in cash, cheque or credit card at the discretion of Cairns Tyre Specialists.
13. Deposits will be held on behalf of customers for special orders and these are non-refundable in the case of cancellations of the order. The value of the deposit will be fixed at the time of order.
14. If parts are found to be defective due to excessive use or normal wear and tear within the warranty period we will repair or replace the parts at our discretion.
15. Cairns Tyre Specialists cannot be held responsible for accidents or damage resulting where a customer has fitted tyres or other products supplied by us. This includes the cross threading of wheel studs.
16. Any claim on the manufacturer's warranty will be delt with by Cairns Tyre Specialists not the manufacturer, Cairns Tyre Specialists will not be held responsible for any damage incurred to the vehicle or any costs incurred to the customer. Refunds will only be given once Cairns Tyre Specialists receive the manufacturing report underlining any fault.
17. Cairns Tyre Specialists will not pass on, give, or publish any customer details of any nature which are held by us, unless legally obliged to do so.