The Ohtsu FP1000 has all your driving needs covered. The tyre is engineered for optimum performance in dry and wet conditions through an enhanced compound and tread profile. The FP1000 provides value by offering excellent tread life, low noise and even wear throughout the life of the tyre.
Sumitomo HTR Z3
The Sumitomo HTR Z3’s advanced asymmetric tread design and silica compound offers maximum performance across a range of conditions.
- Advanced, silica tread compound delivers outstanding wet performance without compromising tread wear.
- 5-Rib asymmetric tread design rigid outer blocks withstand high speed centrifugal force. Inner ribs effectively deliver high speed straight line stability.
- 3-D wave wall minimises centre rib squirm which equals excellent handling response and driver feel.
- Sacrificial wear control rib constantly works to reduce irregular wear on inner shoulder blocks.
- Wheel flange guard protects expensive chrome and alloy wheels from curb damage.
The street series has gone through the same design and engineering process as our other 4×4 tyres. This time though, different Australian conditions have been taken into consideration. Through rigorous testing and carefully chosen materials, the street series tyre has been designed to reduce the effect of temperature changes on your tyre and give them more longevity, grip and fuel efficiency.
Our Street Series tyre is also bring back a very special look. Like our off road tyres, the Street series will rock a retro look with white lettering on the sidewall. Some people paint letting on, others glue it on. We are the only tyre manufacturer currently supplying tyres with the lettering built in to the rubber. No messy glue and no short term paint jobs. Plus, if you like the performance of the street series but you don’t like the writing, all you need to do is flip the tyres around so that the writing is on the inside. Too easy!